rubbish week is rubbish week.
First, an air freshener can fell from around 2 metres high onto my little toe, that exact toe that i fractured a long long long time ago... OOO pain can... It swelled like a balloon! Thank goodness it went down during the night, now it's just bruised with an long cut down the toe. OWWWW!! Can't wear shoes or sandals haha. Learnt it the hard way. I was too excited in bringing my dog down for a walk and wore sandals. Ended up limping, and finally resorted to walking around with one sandal. Gah...
AND THEN! I found out our class groupings. Ohhhh meee gooodness! ZZZZZ
Nevermind! This is the only way i can find out how strong i am on my own!
I will survive, i will survive *sings*
I do hope i'll be able to find someone to change with though... but i'll keep my spirits up!! Positive thinking =))
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment